Effective Date: May 16, 2018
- Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf.
- Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, addresses or similar, when you register for information or place a taxi booking. When you use the Cabfind Service or if you visit our websites, we may receive certain information about you as described below. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by cancelling your account.
- We may collect information from you in the form of a passenger satisfaction survey. Such data is anonymised upon collection.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers.
(a) Our Service. We collect data on behalf of our customers who use the Cabfind Service (by entering into a contract to purchase managed ground transport solutions) which includes personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address, addresses or similar, when you place a taxi booking.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. Cabfind will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- How We Use Your Information.
(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites, the Cabfind Service, provide journeys, complete customer satisfaction surveys and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is art. 6(1)(b) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(b) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you service related communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
(c) We also use the information that we collect to improve our service.
- How We Share Your Information.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: Cabfind will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Cabfind (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). These locations are inside the European Economic Area. Your personally identifiable information will be shared with selected audited and approved transport suppliers to enable them to provide the journey you have requested.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Cabfind may make certain automatically-collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally-identifiable information available to third parties for various purposes, including (i) compliance with various reporting obligations; (ii) for business or marketing purposes; or (iii) to assist such parties in understanding our Clients’, Users’ and Visitors’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, and/or functionality available through the Service.
(c) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Cabfind may disclose Personal Data or other information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a facially valid court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Data or other information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the Service and any facilities or equipment used to make the Service available, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights, enforce our contracts, or protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
(d) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the Cabfind Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Cabfind Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Cabfind or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Cabfind may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities. If you are located in the European Union or European Economic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
- How We Protect Your Information. Cabfind is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Cabfind. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Cabfind will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Your Choices About Your Information. Cabfind respects your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Data that you may have provided through your use of the Services. If you wish to access or amend any other Personal Data we hold about you, or to request that we delete or transfer any information about you that we have obtained from an Integrated Service, you may contact us at email@example.com. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
You may update, correct, or delete your Account information and preferences at any time by accessing your Account settings page on the Service. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
You may decline to share certain Personal Data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law. If you believe your right to privacy granted by applicable data protection laws has been infringed upon, please contact Cabfind’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with data protection authorities.
- Our Retention Of Your Information.
(a) If you have an account with Cabfind, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Cabfind does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
- Please note telephone calls made to Cabfind are recorded for quality and training purposes.
Attention: Data Controller
Twelve Quays House
CMAC Group acquires Cabfind, creating the largest network of corporate ground transportation solutions in the UK 05.07.201805.07.2018
Leading transport and accommodation solution provider, CMAC Group, has acquired ...Read More
Cabfind sponsors UK Rail Industry Awards 2018 12.03.201812.03.2018
Cabfind is delighted to sponsor the Operator of the Year ...Read More
Highlights from Business Travel Show 2018 05.03.201805.03.2018
With another successful Business Travel Show complete, it was exciting ...Read More
Find out how much your taxi policy could be costing your organisation with our free reviewGet review