To provide support to the account managers and the Cabfind customer portfolio. Own day to day contact with our customers to ensure high levels of customer service.
Working within the sales support team, the Account Executive will develop strong relationships with our customers, providing peace of mind that we are always on hand to assist in the day to day managing of their account. You should have a diverse skill set that will allow you to feel equally at home when preparing scheduled reports for your customer as you are when managing a customer service escalation through various other internal departments.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop relationships with Cabfind customers.
- Provide day to day support for the customer key contact.
- Create scheduled and bespoke reporting to suit customer need.
- Delivery of account management actions arising from performance data analysis
- Ownership and management of customer issues, work with the account manager, customer services and operations to get to the root cause and find a resolution to improve the customer experience.
- Management of billing, pricing and other complaints escalation process.
- Management of bespoke event and conference requests from customers.
- Updating customer account details such as cost centres, account structure and any other ad-hoc or scheduled requirements.
- Occasional requirement to attend customer meetings with the account manager.
- Manage updates to internal Cabfind systems
- Manage customer IT support requests and issues.
- Comprehensive updating of CRM.
- Previous experience in sales support
- Motivated by providing excellent service and building relationships with customers
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure
- GCSE’s including Maths and English, A level education preferable
- Computer literate including Excel and Microsoft packages
- Experience utilising CRM systems (Salesforce) preferable
- Commercial Acumen
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000 (D.O.E)
Company contributed pension
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Discretionary sick pay after 6 months
Child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme, free fruit and free drinks
Find out how much your taxi policy could be costing your organisation with our free reviewGet review