Customer Service Team Leader
The Customer Service Team Leader will lead a busy and dynamic team, which manages the customer complaints for our diverse and growing customer base. The department is constantly challenged to resolve customer issues, complaints or concerns in a professional and timely manner, as to ensure the delivery of the best possible customer service.
As such the customer service team is integral in the service delivery to our customers and in the sustained and enhanced reputation of Cabfind as a market leader.
There is great potential for further career progression for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Head of Performance you will be supporting a team of customer service advisors in supporting in the delivery of first class customer service and facilitating the service delivery to customers against defined KPI’s and SLA’s
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Day to day leadership of the customer service team.
- Coach and motivate the team in order that service delivery performance is achieved.
- First point of contact for customer escalation.
- Support the team in investigation and resolution of complaints.
- Identify the customer service team training needs.
- First time resolution of customer complaints.
- To support in the retention of customers.
- To ensure that targets are achieved in line with customer complaints.
- To fully understand our customers and their requirements.
- To develop a defined approach to complaints, process, policy and work instructions related to
- To ensure all communications to key internal stakeholders, around customer complaints and issues
are provided in a clear and timely manner.
- To develop trust and manage relationships with all business areas of Cabfind, as to ensure the full
and comprehensive understanding of customer complaint process, points of contact and escalation.
- To be fully engaged and provide support to maintain Cabfind’s Customer Charter.
- To identify, correlate and effectively communicate trends of issues with customer and suppliers.
- To regularly and effectively quality check responses to complaints.
- To adhere to all Equal Opportunities policies.
- To work in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- To undertake such other duties that may be reasonably expected and any reasonable instruction as
required by your line manager.
- To work in accordance with Health and Safety legislation.
- 3-4 years Customer Service and relationship building experience.
- Customer focussed and professional in approach.
- Team leadership experience is essential.
- CRM experience would be beneficial (Microsoft Dynamics).
- IT literate and strong MS Office skills, including excel.
- Flexible, adaptable and passionate about customer service.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- NVQ Level 3 Customer Service or equivalent.
- The institute of Customer Service (Customer Service Management) is desirable.
- Salary: Competitive
- Company contributed pension
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary sick pay after 6 months
- Child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme, free fruit and free drinks
Find out how much your taxi policy could be costing your organisation with our free reviewGet review