Temporary Data Processor
To ensure that invoices are correlated and processed in a timely and effective manner.
Tasks and responsibilities
- To use packages, such as, Excel and bespoke computer systems on a day-to-day basis.
- To effectively process invoices.
- To effectively liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- To effectively deal with challenging situations
- To raise queries via telephone and email
- To accurately input data.
- To maintain an up to date invoice log and allocations.
- To help other departments where possible.
- To adhere to all Equal Opportunities policies.
- To work in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- To undertake such other duties that may be reasonably expected
- To work in accordance with Health and Safety legislation
Other Duties May Include:
- Accurately comparing and analysing data.
- Helping with the completion of week and month end.
- Must be experienced in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Must have a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent phone manner and temperament.
- Must be polite, patient and have the ability to prioritise workload.
- The ability to query/challenge supplier prices
- Previous experience of working in an office environment is essential.
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment
- Must be reliable with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to adapt and overcome challenging situations
- Good Geographical knowledge is desirable.
- The ability to work on bespoke programmes.
- Must have 5 G.C.S.Es, including Maths and English.
REVEAL THE HIDDEN COST OF TAXI TRAVEL
Find out how much your taxi policy could be costing your organisation with our free reviewGet review