Head of Account Management
The Head of Account Management is a key leadership role within the commercial team. We’re looking for someone with excellent leadership and management skills along with the tenacious drive, passion and initiative to lead the account management team, retain customers and develop accounts targeted for growth.
The successful candidate will be a customer champion within the organisation. Leading from the front, the Head of Account Management will engage in meeting with senior stakeholders within key accounts to assist the team in delivering and exceeding against the business plan.
This is an exciting time to join Cabfind and a great opportunity to shape a newly founded commercial team with great potential for further career progression for the right candidate.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and enhance relationships with existing accounts to secure the plan for growth.
- Develop, train and mentor the account management team.
- Deliver the Cabfind sales cycle and train the team in the Cabfind way of selling.
- Work with the business development team manager to create objective based strategic account management plans to strengthen key relationships.
- Work with the business development team to effectively hand over new business.
- Implement the strategic account management plans with strategic accounts and ensure they are kept up to date
- Ensure all customers are in contract and work with the bid manager to ensure tender responses for existing customers are successful.
- Ensure Salesforce.com is kept up to date for all accounts, opportunities and contacts.
- Develop your network with customers; be seen as an expert in mobility and ground transport.
- Work with finance and the commercial analyst to develop pricing models and methods for our customers to ensure protection, and increase, of margin.
- Ensure that there is an active stakeholder engagement plan in place for all strategic accounts and prospects.
- Set expectations for the account management team and manage the key KPI measures, including activity, retention and account margin and revenue development.
- Maintain personal and business wide director and senior level relationships with customer stakeholders through the creation and implementation of a stakeholder map.
- Assist the account managers with their growth target achievement; through either existing customer development or new business acquisition.
- Be the customer champion, assisting in driving a customer led culture.
- Work with the commercial analyst to identify areas for potential service improvement and ensure the Business Development Team act upon the data led actions.
- Identify network and service gaps and work with the supplier management team to develop the supply in the required areas.
- Work with the commercial analyst to identify areas of margin improvement and ensure the team deliver against the actions.
- Previous experience in a sales leadership role and business travel background is preferable
- Experience in building and shaping high performing account management teams
- Motivated by providing excellent service and building relationships with customers
- High level of numeracy
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure
- Degree level educated preferred
- National travel anywhere in the UK
- Salary: Competitive basic and bonus
- Company Car
- Company contributed pension
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Discretionary sick pay after 6 months
- Child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme, free fruit and free drinks
Find out how much your taxi policy could be costing your organisation with our free reviewGet review