Supplier Audit Executive
The Supplier Audit Executive will be part of a busy and dynamic team, which manages the relationship between Cabfind and our private hire network. The department is constantly challenged to ensure that the supply chain is commercially agile in order to deliver excellence and enhance the customer experience. As such the team members are continuously engaged in a number of strategic programmes to manage and transform the supply base, as well as ensuring our daily operations run smoothly to enable our clients to get from A to B safely and on time.
The main purpose of the role is to provide essential support to the department, to ensure that we achieve optimum supplier performance in respect of quality, cost and availability.
There is great potential for further career progression for the right candidate.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support the Head of Supply Chain
- Complete supplier audits and ensure audits are delivered in accordance with the audit schedule.
- Ensure the supplier database is relevant & is up to date.
- Update system & maintain the supplier database to reflect audit findings with any resulting actions.
- Communication of audit results.
- Manage supplier audit issues/failures, work with the supplier and supplier relation managers, to ensure a positive resolution.
- Ensure actions & follow ups are completed in a timely manner
- Create scheduled and bespoke reporting on supplier audit performance to support the Supplier Relations team.
- Some experience in face to face relationship management.
- Ability to travel across the U.K. up to 3 times a week & be based at the Cabfind HQ when not completing supplier audits.
- Strong time management skills.
- Support Supply Manager’s performance review process.
- Provide day to day support for the supplier relations team & suppliers as required.
- Support the development & the smooth running of the Cabfind supply chain.
- Ensure customer complaints & invoice queries are addressed with the relevant supplier in a timely and professional manner.
- Keep our Suppliers up to date with any new brands or products we offer that may be of interest to them.
- To comply with all aspects of the company management systems.
- To adhere to all Equal Opportunities policies.
- To work in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- To undertake such other duties that may be reasonably expected
- To work in accordance with Health and Safety legislation
Career Development Opportunities
- Account Management
- Manage supplier performance ensuring they are meeting the requirements & ensure the operational team are knowledgeable on best performing suppliers
- Identify & implement continuous improvement initiatives, provide reports as required detailing performance levels to our suppliers.
- Promote & develop strong long term relationships with both new & existing suppliers
- Liaise with Operations Staff to ensure suppliers are aware of & adhere to Cabfind’s expected service levels.
- Analyse supplier volumes, performance & prices, identifying opportunities for improving performance combined with improved commercial terms
- Assist the negotiations of the supplier rebate program
- Motivated by providing excellent service &building relationships with suppliers
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Polite, patient & have the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent organisational skills & high attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- ability to solve problems
- Good planning, organisational & administrative skills
- Confident, integrity & sound negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Databases
- Previous experience working with suppliers in a related industry
- A level education preferable
- Full valid driving license
Responsible to: Head of Supply Chain
Salary: Competitive + Car
Company contributed pension
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Discretionary sick pay after 6 months
Child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme, free fruit and free drinks (in office)
For more information on the benefits of working with Cabfind click here
Find out how much your taxi policy could be costing your organisation with our free reviewGet review